CLASSES and PROGRAMS

Boot Camp, Pro-Fit, Box-Fit, Personal Training, Yoga, Zumba, Dance-Fit, Ballet-Fit, Turbo Kick, Rage Kids, Teen Fit, Krav Maga, Sole Training and Sports Training / Conditioning


( 801)358-2089



RAGE BOOT CAMP SIGN-UP INFO!


Email Kenny at rage.fit@gmail.com to sign up! There are only 20 spots available in each class! Questions? call Kenny at 801-358-2089!



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shaun's Results

Thank you to Kenny Knight and Rage Fitness! I lost 20 pounds and 3 percent
body fat in 8 weeks following the simple and effective steps that Kenny
outlined for me. 13 pounds of that was pure FAT!! I look better, and I feel
great! Imagine the feeling of taking off a 20 pound back pack and climbing a
set of stairs, or hiking a mountain, or jogging a mile. The difference is
amazing. I look forward to...
seeing how much more weight I can shed with this
plan.

Kenny knows what it takes to help you become fitter, and shed the fatter. I
highly recommend into Rage Fitness and Kenny Knight if you want to achieve
your fitness/weight loss goals.

Shaun Harris

No comments: